photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm alive!

Just wanted to check in and let you all know I survived the Great Hair Drying After the No-So-Great Dropping of the Hair Dryer in the Toilet!

Last night at dinner my husband was lamenting the fact that I didn't lay the dryer outside in the 90 degree heat to speed up the drying process.

I was just thankful that I had dropped it into a fresh bowl, so to speak. Because around here, you never really know what's going to be floating around in the toilet.

post signature

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Could have been "shocking!"

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

So now we have an answer to one of life's most ponerable questions - how many days does it take for a hair dryer dropped in the toilet to be dry out and be safe.

Next up. that darn licks to get to the tootsie rool...

KEEP BELIEVING

Munchkins and Music said...

90 degree weather...wish I could get some of that up here in Alaska! It has been a cold summer.

Laural Out Loud said...

Did your husband need the hair dryer? Do tell!

Mari said...

I'm glad to hear you are alive and well - I was worried you know!

Durante said...

I'm a pretty picky guy, I think it is wonderful that it still works, I'd still probably end up buying a new one, clean bowl or not.

Tina said...

I'm glad nothing fried! And I'm double glad it was a fresh bowl, whew!!

Have a great weekend!

jennwa said...

I am so glad the toilet was a clean one.

Maude Lynn said...

Glad to know that you're still alive!

Cynthia said...

Whew...glad you got that over with!

Jaina said...

Glad to hear you survived...I was a bit worried about that.