photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Peter on marriage, again.

I have written previously about the fact that Peter does not want to get married.

I had this brief conversation with him yesterday:

Peter: "Mommy, I'm never getting married! Wanna know why?"

Me: "Why? Why are you never getting married?"

Peter: "Because if you get married, you have to share all of your money with the girl!"

Hmmmm...I think he's been talking to Daddy.


post signature

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Tell him he doesn't have to share... he has to GIVE all the money to the girl! Hee! Hee!

jennwa said...

I better not tell Cheyanne, it had high hopes of marrying Peter.

Anonymous said...

hehe I love the innocence of children... he's right. Need to let him know about the joy of having a secret bank account... it helps the medicine go down.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ok, he does have a point there. :) Me thinks he has DEFINITELY been talking to Daddy!

Don Mills Diva said...

Well at least you know he is unlikely to be swindled by a gold digger!

Brittany said...

AHHH HA HA HA HA. What a character!

junglemama said...

I'm sure he'll change his mind. ;)

Tina said...

Ha...he's so smart!

Momisodes said...

LOL! What a smart cookie :) I think Daddy may have had hand in this too.

Swistle said...

I say back, "And SHE has to share all HER money with YOU!" My kids are not so good at saving their allowances, so this makes the light come back into their eyes: another money source?

Jaina said...

Haha, he's definitely been talking to someone! How cute though.