photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Mom's Life, Unplugged

Just like some of the really cool artists at MTV, I'm going Unplugged.

That's right. I'm going to spend some much needed time away from my computer and with my family.

But the thought of leaving A Mom's Life with no new posts for a week and a half had me twitching a little bit. Almost as much as the thought of having my stove and microwave clock unsynchronized.

Thanks to Blogger's magical Post Date and Time function and lots and lots of early morning coffee, I have quite of posts lined up and ready to go for you. You may not even notice that I'm unplugged.

This way, I can enjoy my family twitch free and you can still enjoy (I hope!) A Mom's Life.

And please, have a great 4th of July.

Go America. Freedom rocks. Fireworks and all that.

post signature

13 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Have a great break!

Isn't that the coolest new Google feature?

Sue Wilkey said...

This is so funny seeing everyone freak about going on vacation: I'm leaving Monday for a week. What do i do? Schedule posts in advance? Run re-runs? AAAAGGH!

Have a GREAT time. I'm making your quesadillas tonite. :)

Deanna said...

Enjoy your FREEDOM!

Momisodes said...

Good for you! May you have a nice, peaceful time away from the internet :)

jennwa said...

Have a fun time with your family, we all need a break from blogging every now and then.

Mari said...

Have a good time away - we won't even have to miss you now!

Amanda said...

HI new to your blog. I love it!!! dropped in grom BlondeMom Blog. I will be reading more often!!!

AlaneM said...

What a great idea. Have a great time & I'll be sure not to miss you :)

Totallyscrappy said...

Have a good time!

Unknown said...

THanks goodness for scheduled posting options! I too am going to take next week off and felt a little "twitchy". But sometimes you gotta tell the world you need to rest awhile!

HAve fun!

Annikke said...

Enjoy your time away from the computer and the family time! I made those quesadillas and they were to die for! My family loved them! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Grandma T said...

I feel quite sure that I'll miss you!!

Jaina said...

Have a great time unplugged, and thanks for preparing posts to keep us company while you're away.