photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, July 14, 2008

Miracle Monday

After being on vacation for the last week and a half, I am now well rested and ready to enjoy the rest of the summer.

But first,among other things, I've got laundry to do, bills to pay, friends to visit, blogs to read, pictures to download, and the heat pump repairman is stopping by to figure out why our air conditioner isn't working - again!

It's going to be a busy day as we try to get back into the swing of things around here but I am very excited to see what miracles will be posted today!

If you would like to share a miracle, it's simple. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below. Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.

PLEASE NOTE - when linking make sure to link to your Miracle Monday post. Do not link to the front page of your blog. If you have any questions, email me and I will be glad to help you. My email address is in my profile.

Have a great Miracle Monday!

post signature
This edition of Miracle Monday is now closed. Please check back next Monday if you want to post a miracle.

17 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome home dear one, have a lovely monday.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I hope you have a blessed day.

Texasholly said...

Welcom home. Glad that you are feeling rested. Those are good vacations. Most vacations just wear you out and you need a vacation to recover!

Robin hill farm said...

Glad you had such a great vacation. Good to have you back. We're about ready to go on a vacation, too. Don't know how rested I'll be, though. We're going camping for three weeks with five children all under the age of 11. It oughta be fun, though. :)

Kelly said...

I would love a vacation!!!Welcome home!

Jaina said...

Welcome back!

Heather said...

Welcome back. I just got home too, and it is an adjustment. Ten days of no cooking and no cleaning and an endless supply of entertainment for the kids has me completely spoiled.

Grandma T said...

Welcome Home!! It's good to once again have finger prints on my front door!!

jennwa said...

We are sooooooo glad your are back.
We missed you guys.

McMommy said...

Hooray for having you back home!!! You were missed!!!

Maude Lynn said...

Welcome back! I'm glad that you had a good vacation!

Jennifer said...

Hi Beth! I just discovered your blog and decided to share a miracle- I have been enjoying all of your posts! Thanks!

Momisodes said...

Ah, welcome home. Coming back home is always bittersweet. Hope you get that A/C working soon :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I don't have a post about it...

But I made it to the park with 5 kids this AM to play tennis!

Talk about miracles!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Welcome home Beth! Home sweet home.

junglemama said...

Welcome home!

Our miracle is that my husband took custody of our little boy today that we adopted from Ukraine!