photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, February 18, 2008

Why does Megan's pee stink?

I love Google. I always say that if you have any question, just Google it and you will find the answer. It may take you a little while but you can always find the answer.

Another thing I love, is checking my stats at Statcounter.com to see what phrases people are Googling to get to my blog. There are always lots of interesting queries but I think I finally found someone who believes in the power of Google even more than I do.

Some one actually googled "Why does Megan's pee stink?" and their search took them here. I am 99.9% certain that the person was not wondering why Megan from Fried Okra's pee stinks so I guess she didn't find the answer on my blog.

I laughed and laughed at the thought of this person actually using their first name in their Google serach, but it made me wonder, am I using Google incorrectly? Perhaps I should be Googling "Why can't Beth lose weight?" or "Why is Sarah so bossy?" Maybe I should even be using our last name to get an even better answer!

I guess I was wrong. I guess you can't find an answer to every question you pose on Google. Hmmmm....maybe I should Google that....

post signature

19 comments:

Chelle' said...

I have decided that the moment I understand awards... where to get them, how to give them... you will be receiving one for most HILARIOUS blog.

I'm fairly certain I NEVER leave a comment without the word hilarious in it.

Megan Cobb said...

She ate asparagus. That's why.

Brittany said...

ha ha ha ha! That is SO funny!!!

Tina said...

That's too funny!!!

Now I want to figure out what people google and end up on my page...

the dragonfly said...

Too too funny.

There haven't been any super odd Google searches leading to my blog...yet, anyway. Most of them are "dragonfly poetry" or some version of that.

Maybe I need to write about more weird stuff. :)

Mari said...

That is hillarious! People do google odd things, but so far I haven't had anything like that leading to my blog. (That I know of!)

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

This gives new meaning to "googling yourself."
KEEP BELIEVING

Anonymous said...

You sure do make me laugh!!

Jen said...

thanks for a great laugh. i needed that!

tommie said...

That is funny! I did a Thursday 13 once where I put in "Tommie needs"...it is hilarious and good for a laugh every time.

Totallyscrappy said...

Just like Tommie, I put in my first name plus, "is" and the best answer I got was... "more fun than a barrel of monkeys." I couldn't agree more. ;)

Barrie said...

I agree: it is very, very fun to check the stats and see how people land at your blog. :)

Valarie said...

Haha! Yeah. Google rocks. My favorite phrase these days is "Google it!"

Family Adventure said...

I LOVE Megan's comment. Just as funny as your post :)

Heidi

Corey~living and loving said...

Megan stole my answer.....dang it.

LOL

Scribbit said...

Okay true confession time here: I've googled that myself. Well, without the Megan part of course. And $20 says that "Megan" ate some asparagus. Turns out some people have the gene that makes their urine smell after easting asparagus. Not that I, uh, have any, uh, experience with that. Never. :)

Rachel said...

First: ROLLING with laughter
Second: Oh my word your blog is adorable
Third: So glad I'm not the only mom in the running for that Award :-)

It was asparagus, right?
Did you know that's genetic? I didn't. Not everyone's pee stinks when they eat asparagus, only some people.

I love Google Analytics :-)

Nora said...

Hee hee. You know I'm going over to statcounter right now to see what phrases people use to find me. I didn't even know it had that feature...too funny!

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

Easy -- pregnant or had asparagus for dinner!

I'm a Googling addict, but I haven't gotten quite that specific yet...