photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't Forget...Miracle Monday is right around the corner!


Just a quick reminder that the first edition of Miracle Monday is almost here! Please don't forget to write a post on Monday describing a miracle that you have witnessed, that has touched your life or that you have somehow been a part of.

The American Heritage Dictionary defines a miracle as "an event that seems inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be an act of God."

Miracles come in all shapes and sizes and I think it would be a blessing if we shared them with each other. No miracle is too large or too small. I want to hear about them all.

I hope that Miracle Monday will become a blessing to all who post here and to all who read them.

So get to writing and meet me back here on Monday morning!

post signature

10 comments:

jennwa said...

I can not wait to read everyones stories. Like I said before,this is a great idea.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Started writing my first today so I am ready to post on Monday. Thanks for the idea.
KEEP BELIEVING

Arkie Mama said...

Already mulling...

Family Adventure said...

Hey, Beth...I am away next week, but I think we'll have an Internet connection at the hotel (we better!!), so I will check in and read.

Happy weekend,

Heidi

Not Your Regular Mini Van Mom said...

I can't wait to read what everyone's miracles are, Good topic!

Anonymous said...

what an amazing way to stand together in praising God for the miracles he still performs today :0)

Jennefer said...

It is Monday here in Seoul Korea, so I guess I get to go first. I posted my miracle on my site and linked back here. I think this is a great idea!

Welcome! said...

I'll be linking too!

Megan Cobb said...

I probably won't get to write anything for the FIRST Miracle Monday, unfortunately, but I WILL be here to read all about everyone else's. Thanks for hosting - what a great idea!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Thanks so much for organizing a terrific idea for so many to share. I have just about finished reading all of them, and realize I may have to stock up on kleenex for my Monday evening readings of Miracle Monday. God is blessing me through all these stories. T