photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Megan, this one is for you!

People find my blog every day by doing searches on Google.

For instance, just yesterday, several people Googled "pirate treasure hunt" and were taken here...

Many people have Googled "Popsicle drip catcher" and have found themselves here...

Lots of people have Googled "chocolate covered pretzel" and have landed here...

Yesterday, however, I found myself with a new Google search that landed someone here, which was the post I wrote wondering if anyone else's pee smelled like asparagus if they ate too much of the lovely vegetable.

The search they used to find my post was "If you eat a lot of fried okra will your pee stink?"

Hmmm. Seeing as how I don't eat okra, fried or otherwise, I'm not sure. Megan. I am going to have to leave this one to you to answer.

So.

Does it?

The Internet is waiting....


Editor's note - My blog is the number one result when Googling "If you eat a lot of fried okra will your pee stink?" Should I be pleased or not?

3 comments:

jennwa said...

It is good to be number one at something. Your Mom must be proud.

Corey~living and loving said...

lol that is too funny! I do wonder about the okra now.....hmmmmm

Megan Cobb said...

And the answer is "Oh you poor thing. No honey, you have fried okra confused with fried asparagus, and that is a GRAVE error."