photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes...

I will admit it.

I sent the kids to the playroom.

I bent down.

I put my hand in the bottom of the trashcan.

I picked up the two halves of the cracker.

I brought the cracker pieces to my mouth and...

I relished every last bite of that delicious Breton Original cracker.

And then I licked my lips and took a couple of swigs of orange juice straight from the carton .

But just so you don't think I'm totally gross, the carton was empty after my two swigs so I threw it away. And I actually left it in the trash can where it belonged.

Evidence that I am not a complete bum.

Although Jerry Seinfeld might disagree.

post signature

8 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

There is NUTHIN wrong with scraping the garbage if it is a Breton original cracker! Jerry would be PROUD my friend.

Maude Lynn said...

It's a mom thing. I have actually eaten the two halves of an Oreo after my daughter has peeled away the icing. How gross is that?

Brittany said...

Never leave food un-eaten!! :)

Ann(ie) said...

Totally a mom thing!!

Momisodes said...

ROFL! No biggie...I probably would have done the same :)

Tina said...

hahaha!!! Maybe I should try those 'worth-digging-in-the-garbage' crackers!! haha!!

So funny!!

Antibiotics can kill anything you caught! haha!!

Teasing...you go!

Jaina said...

The can looked pretty clean to me! I'm sure they tasted divine. :)

AlaneM said...

Jerry is a prissy boy, I'd be eating that cracker right along with you!