photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A little experience goes a long way.

The T-ball season ended last Saturday. As I was looking over the pictures I took at their last game, I realized that a little age and experience goes a long way - even in T-ball.

This is a picture of Peter playing first base.
This was Peter's second year playing t-ball
Note how he is chasing the ball.

This is a picture of Sarah playing short stop.

This was her first year year playing t-ball.

Note how she is watching the ball roll right past her.

"I'm not chasing after that thing! Someone else will probably get it!"

I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday morning.

post signature

21 comments:

Grandma T said...

Beth,
Another adorable post!! Loved it!!:)

Lisa said...

sweet pictures. I agree - what's better than watching the kiddos?!?! Nothing!

Jenileigh said...

Adorable! Great to see you again!!

Kellan said...

OH, how cute!!!

Have a good day - Kellan

Annikke said...

T-ball is so entertaining to watch! I loved when my boys played!

Heather said...

That's hilarious, and too true. My son played with younger kids, and rather than them staying in their positions they all tackled him when he got the ball. He was not pleased.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Wow I just love those pictures, and I'm sad b/c our tee ball season just ended..

AlaneM said...

I'll give an amen!
We have a makeup game this week & then we're done. This is my first year as a tee ball mom & I have laughed SO hard at every event!
I can't wait til next year when all 3 kids will be in :)

Mari said...

Gotta love T-ball and little league! I enjoy it way more than the majors!

Family Adventure said...

I loooove how she's just standing there. That is hilarious :)

Heidi

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is adorable :) What a great shot you got there!

jennwa said...

So cute!!! I love, love th picture of Sarah.

Tracy said...

So sweet! Looks like either way they were both having fun, in their own way! :)

Tina said...

How fun! We are SO doing that next year! :)

Michelle said...

Beth, that is so cute. Our sport is soccer (yes, I am the proverbial "soccer mom") and I cannot think of any better way to spend a day.

They are too cute.

Cynthia said...

That is just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun. I love how you embrace them just as they are.

Sue Wilkey said...

LOL!!!! That is such a great, classic picture. :"Hey- someone must have lost a ball....." ;)

Daisy said...

HA! I love the fact that it's the same runner running past both of them! Now THAT's funny!

Megan Cobb said...

My lil one starts her first (non-competitive, this year) t-ball class next week. I can't wait! Thanks for the sneak preview of your two cutie-pies!

Jaina said...

Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me!