photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The world's cutest t-ball trophy. Ever.

Just wanted to share these pictures of the t-ball trophy my kids got this year. Isn't he adorable? It's a baseball bobble head!

I must admit that I'm a little jealous though. The trophies I got as a kid had a very 1970's vibe to them.

I guess I should cut the coaches some slack since it was indeed, the 1970's. But still.

These are adorable and I won't mind dusting around them for the next 12 years.

And I'm sure when their kids have kids playing t-ball, they will be saying, "Those trophies look so 2008 compared to the cool trophies they have now."

Progress. I guess you can't stop it.





And don't forget about Miracle Monday. Write a post about a miracle that you have witnessed or experienced and link back to it here on Monday morning.

post signature

17 comments:

Deanna said...

That is definitely the cutest!

jennwa said...

Dale did a great job picking those out. I love them.

Mari said...

That really is cute - I never saw one like that before.

carrie said...

It's adorable!

But be warned, not as durable as the others we had - my husband has had to re-attach the bobble head 3 times since Wyatt got his last year! So, be careful with it! :)

Tina said...

Very nice!! Much more likeable than the norm!

Corey~living and loving said...

Indeed....cute trophy! :) how fun!
Thanks for sharing.

elizabeth embracing life said...

Bobble head trophies rock. Really, why did it take so long to come up with something so fun? How in the 70's could we not be so creative?

jaime said...

adorable creation there. oh how i look forward to when my son is old enough to get one...I've already got a shelf ready to go! lol

have a great Father's Day weekend!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I just barely picked up a huge box of my weird high school crap from the parents. In it were TONS of plaques. And they were all so lame. Even my kids weren't interested in reading:
Academic Athelete Award.

I vote for your bobble head award as the best too.

Ann(ie) said...

I agree! That is one cute trophy!!

McMommy said...

I love those trophies!!! I wish matty had gotten one like that....instead he got the 1970s version!

Cynthia said...

That is so cute!

the mother of this lot said...

That's one cute trophy Beth!

Minnesota Matron said...

Wow -looks more like art than a trophy. Worthy of prime in-home real estate.

Anonymous said...

I agree- much cooler than anything I got as a kid!

Jaina said...

Too cute!

Momisodes said...

That is so adorable! Love it :)