photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is anyone else bummed out by this or is it just me?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20202699,00.html

I'm married.

He's way to young for me.

He's about to embark on a wonderful music career.

I'm about to head the kitchen to clean the breakfast dishes.

But still, if he has to have a girlfriend, does it have to be her?

**sulks off to kitchen***

post signature

11 comments:

Sue Wilkey said...

I feel you, sister. I'm not a David Cook girl, myself, but I die a little bit inside every time I see a photo of Josh Holloway and his wife. He should be with me.

Kellan said...

Oh, I hadn't seen this. Maybe it won't work out and there will still be hope for you - HA!

Nice to see you today - take care - Kellan

Brittany said...

Oh... that does make me sad.

Tracy said...

Don't worry, I heard about this from Mike at least a week ago, and I have been depressed ever since...

Lisa said...

I love me some David Cook.....not a huge Kimberly fan though.....

hmmm...

the mother of this lot said...

Better to have loved and lost.....

Jaina said...

:-/ I never really watched Idol...

jaime said...

ahhh, a fellow Idol fan. I was a Cook fan and voted many a times... not a Caldwell fan, but whatever makes him happy!
I DO feel your pain however *stares at kitchen sink*...stinkin dishes.

Catch later!

OHmommy said...

I puffy heart him. I do.

Rebekah said...

No! No, no, no. He can do much better

Megan Cobb said...

Aw. I think it's cute!