photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Little Pilgrim

On Tuesday, Sarah's 4-year-old preschool class performed their Thanksgiving play.

The class was split up into a group of Indians (Native Americans, if I'm forced to be politically correct) and a group of Pilgrims.

Each student had one line to memorize. Sarah's line was "The boat ride from England was long and hard."

She memorized it with no problems and by the day of the performance she had memorized most of the other kid's lines as well.

She said her line loud and clear and I video taped it all. That evening after dinner, we hooked up the recorder to the TV so that Daddy and Peter could see the show.

Sarah was quite pleased to see herself on TV.

I wasn't able to get a picture of her during the show because I was videotaping it. Although I did try to hold the camera with one hand and the recorder with the other but all the shots were blurry.

Apparently multitasking photography is something I'm not capable of doing well.

But I got a picture of her back in her classroom before she took off her costume.

Doesn't she make an adorable pilgrim girl?



post signature

10 comments:

Aimee said...

She does indeed :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

jennwa said...

She is so darn cute !!!!

Momisodes said...

I just love that photo of her :) She's an adorable little pilgrim. Looks like she really enjoyed it!

He & Me + 3 said...

What an adorable costume. She looks just like a little pilgrim.

Denise said...

Such a great picture.

Happy Valley Mom said...

Very cute!

Jessica Ryan said...

she has to be about the cutest little pilgrim I ever did see!

Mandy said...

Just precious! I know you are so proud of her.

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

http://www.momliving.com

Jaina said...

Aww, she's so cute! I vote you get a tripod next time...it's the secret to photography multitasking ;)