photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Housewife's Holiday Gift Guide

I normally like to have all of my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving so that I can enjoy the Christmas season without all of the stress of shopping.

But at this point, I have done ZERO shopping. And after a quick glance at the calendar, I just realized that I don't think I'm going to make it this year.

But never fear! Jo-Lynne from Musings of a Housewife to the rescue! She has created The Housewife's Holiday Gift Guide. (I've also got a link on my sidebar - it's to your left.)

I'm not sure if I will meet my Thanksgiving deadline, but with this guide, I may get close.

And Jo-Lynne has 13 giveaways going on so make sure you check it out!

post signature

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

I actually want to 'shop' this year so I am resisting strong urges to get on the computer at work and order, order, order.

jennwa said...

I will go check it out. Thanks for the tip.

junglemama said...

It will happen. December is when you shop--- ;)

Jaina said...

Thanks for the link! I'm partly done with my holiday shopping. Just a few more things to get. And then there's some baking to be done...

He & Me + 3 said...

Gonna check it out for sure! Thanks & good luck making the Thanksgiving deadline. I am the day after Thanksgiving shopper. Love spending the day finding good deals.

Denise said...

Thanks for the link sweetie.

Mari said...

Thanks for the tip!

jaime said...

i WANT to shop...but my wallet is empty! lol!

Anonymous said...

Lovely guidance…. Well, this time I'm busy in buying gifts for Thanksgiving.

Megan said...

i ALWAYS get that done in NOVEMBER, meaning, i think about it all OCTOBER so i'm ready! then in DECEMBER, i drink hot chocolate and sit back!!!

Megan

Totallyscrappy said...

I'm going to check this out!!

Ann(ie) said...

Love me some Jo-Lynne. Off to check out her tips!!!