photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, November 13, 2008

He may be bossy but I'm the one that acts like a kid.

Peter happened to wander in the room when I was writing his "Six is..." post, so I read it to him.
"Bossy! You can't put that!" he exlaimed.
"Hmmmm...but you just proved that you really are bossy by telling me not to put that. And besides, it is MY blog and I can put anything I want on it. So na na na boo boo!" I taunted.
Sometimes it's fun being the mom.
post signature

15 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for always making me smile, love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! Kids really can say the cutest things!

Mari said...

Funny! You tell Peter that post was great just the way you wrote it!

Chelle' said...

Sooo cute.

Just stopped by tonight to see how you (and the family) are doing. Seems like everyone is doing extremely well.

Have a great day Beth.

jaime said...

LOL!! well, you ARE right... :)

Mozi Esme said...

I love how he proves you right!

Badness Jones said...

LOL! It's hard setting a good example sometimes!

Rebekah said...

LoL- I tell you what, sounds like Peter and my Gracie would be a matched pair.

Jaina said...

Haha, that's too funny.

Maggie said...

LOL Too funny! Reminds me of the last post I let my son read:

http://lifewith2boyz.blogspot.com/2008/09/its-complicated.html

Debbie said...

Did you really say na na na boo boo because I am so hoping you did!

momwithbrownies said...

Tag my blogging friend. :o)

Momisodes said...

LOL! Ah....being a parent and saying "na na na na boo boo," there's such a great ring to that :)

Christina said...

I have been known to resort to childish behavior myself at times. Okay lot's of times.

Tina said...

Ha, snort, that was great!