photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, November 3, 2008

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday again and it's the eve of the election. And if you are like me, you are probably feeling a little nervous.

My sweet Mom forwarded me this in an email the other day and it put my mind at ease.

Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election:

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.

And God approves this message!

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE??

If you have a miracle you would like to share, it's easy to participate. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below.

Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.

PLEASE NOTE - when linking make sure to link to your Miracle Monday post. Do not link to the front page of your blog.

post signature

Miracle Monday is now closed. Please come back next week if you would like to post a miracle!

11 comments:

Mari said...

I just finished a post on the election and was going to add this same e-mail to it, but decided I better keep it short. I like it though - good reminder!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, I made it to be first. I'm a little early, but the morning is going to be crazy. Thanks for hosting this, Beth! It's been fun! Have a great Monday!

Brittany said...

Oh I love that you said all of that! :) AMEN!

Grandma T said...

Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

I love that message. It definitely takes some of the anxiety out of the week.

Rebekah said...

Awesome reminder

Melanie said...

I saw these 10 predictions on another blog yesterday and just love them! So true... we can't read them or be reminded of them enough!

Mommy In Pink said...

Wow! I'm awestruck...what a great message..thank you!

Jaina said...

A-MEN. Thank you for this...I needed to read that today.

Kim said...

Love this post. Thanks for sharing!

Rebekah said...

I just tried to leave a comment about the ABC and I couldn't get a comment box to open. So I clicked on this post.

Anyway- I love to hear kids sing their own varioation of ABC. Its always good for a laugh