photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Either I'm having trouble with the embedded comment form or no one likes the way Sarah says her ABC's.

I wrote a post this morning about Sarah saying her alphabet and then I scurried out the door to my MOPS meeting.

When I got back home, I sat down at the computer to check my email and to see if I had gotten any comments on my post.

I was saddened to find ZERO comments. Hmmmm, I thought. I guess everyone is busy voting or perhaps they just didn't feel this post was comment worthy.

After lunch, I checked again and still nothing.

I didn't really think anything else about it until around 4:00 when the phone rang. It was my mom.

She was calling to let me know that she felt sorry for me when she noticed I didn't have any comments and was going to leave one but then realized something was wrong with my comment form.

Phew! I breathed a big sigh of relief. It was my comment form not my post that was causing the lack of comments.

So I removed the embedded comment form and have gone back to the normal Blogger comment form. It appears to be working.

Mom will be happy that I'm using the old comment form again. She reads every one of my comments - every one of them ya'll - so be nice! And she said that she likes to be able to put a face with a name. (The embedded form didn't include profile pictures.)

So feel free to leave me a comment or two. Or three.

And feel free to give a shout out to my mom because she loves my comments almost as much as I do!

post signature

26 comments:

Badness Jones said...

And here I thought there was something wrong with me that I couldn't leave a comment! Glad you've got it all fixed up.

Tina said...

I, very briefly, put up the embedded comment thing, but people told me they couldn't comment...and since then, I've been a smidge jealous that yours was working just fine...

Guess it was a limited time offer!

hi mom!! :)

Maggie said...

Guess it was working when I checked in, cuz I was able to leave a comment! =)

Glad you got it working again!!

Pam said...

I just want to vouch for your mom as being one of the sweetest people on the planet. :)

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

My mom reads my blog, too, but rarely comments! :)

Denise said...

I love the way she says her ABC's.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love it when they say exactly what they hear. So cute! They are always right too...glad dad stepped in. LOL

Mari said...

I've got no comments either and I guess I have to remove the embedded comments too. Thanks for the tip!

jennwa said...

I did not get any comments today either. I am glad it was not just me.

Hi Mom!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

This comment issue is going around... :) glad it's working again!!

PS- Hiya, Mama!

Aimee said...

Okay good - it wasn't just me!

My original comment was that my little Sally says her ABCs like this: "LLL-O-P" Apparently the letter L is a very important one to her!

Glad to be able to fill your combox with this kind of in depth commentary :)

PS: Hi Mom!

Kim said...

I really enjoyed our MOPS time today and left encouraged. I am thankful to have you as my Care Group leader, your Mom should be proud!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Someone else mentioned the difficulty, so I took mine off. And wouldn't you know, I got more comments! Who knows with technology?!?!

Totallyscrappy said...

...some comment love...

Debbie said...

I actually spent some time this a.m. trying to find you email address to tell you it was broken. Then I had to take my daughter to the doctor.
You're daughter's alphabet is great. My youngest son would never let me correct him when he got lyrics wrong in a song. And, "Hi Beth's Mom!"

Keyo said...

ok i totally added a comment there now! :) i did try you know..like 3 times!!

well hope you have a good day and i am glad ur mom pointed out the mistake to you! thank god for that!

Jaina said...

Lol, I was confused. I guess I came along AFTER you fixed the comment problem, cause it let me comment just fine.

And a big shout out to Beth's Mom!!! Hi!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with your mom, I like to see the faces too!

Lisa said...

Yes, I tried to leave a comment and couldn't way to go MOM- I have a mom just like her.
BTW, good job on the alphabet. I remember when I was little, I got my time mixed up and had to be re taught the 5 minute intervals.

Christina said...

This has happened to me before. I'm glad to see that you caught it so we can comment. Hi mom!

Grandma T said...

What a sweet group of ladies you blog with! And many greetings back to each of you and may our kind Lord continue to bless each of you and your families with His very special love! Grandma T

Keyo said...

oh Grandma T u r sweet to say all that! :) thank you!And we wish all that right back at ya!! :)

Rebekah said...

I went through the same thing. Another blogger I follow sent me an e-mail. I sent her back telling her I couldn't comment on hers either. A little later she e-mailed me back saying it was the embed.
Glad you got yours figured out.

Andrea said...

I tried leaving a comment, I thought it was a cute post, but I couldn't leave one either. I'll comment now...

Don't you just love when your children say the funniest things, and even better, don't you just love when they are so stubborn and always think that they are right and you are wrong..HA!!!

jaime said...

whew! i was worried for a sec but just saw my comment had went thru!


*waves* HI BETH'S MOM!

Momisodes said...

I love that your mom was the one to inform you :)

My mom just secretly lurks on my blog. And I catch her visits on Stat Counter.

It's unhealthy behavior all around.

Hi Beth's mommy!