photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We are on a bit of a sugar crash this morning but last night it was all good.

The kids asked if we were having our traditional pre-Trick-or-Treating dinner of pizza mummies and I said, of course!  The mummies are easy to make and so cute and it looks like this is our fourth year of making them so I guess we have a tradition.
I got a little wild with the food coloring eyes on the english muffin mummy pizzas.  If we liked black olives, that would make a better eyeball but I went with what I had!


Sarah is a vampire witch and Peter is death.  I miss the days of princesses and pirates. sigh

Our first stop is always my grandmother's house.  Isn't she cute?  And by this point, Sarah decided to ditch the teeth and just be a witch.

The group of friends we always Trick-or-Treat with.

More kids from the neighborhood!

And they're off!

We always stop at my parent's house.  My mom puts together the BEST goody bags for us!
We had a great night Trick-or-Treating - lots of candy, lots of friends, lots of fun!  

1 comment:

jennwa said...

I just love Halloween !!!