photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, November 14, 2011

When, people? When?

Peter's 9th birthday was yesterday.   ....sigh...  How did my little man get to be nine-years old and 4 feet 6 3/8 inches tall?

When, people?  When?

Oh how I would love just one day with my little baby back.  One day to hold him, feed him, rock him and sniff his sweet little baby head.  One more day and I would be so happy.

And then after that one day, I would probably looking for my mostly self-sufficient nine-year old.  I think a days worth of diapers and a night of no sleep would be about all I could take!.

Since he celebrated his birthday with a sleepover last week, things were pretty low-key yesterday.  We  went out to dinner with my parents and my brother and then back to their house for cake, ice cream and presents.

I love this face!

Sarah, Grandpa, Peter, Grandma

I love this face too!

Grandma lighting the candles on the cake.

A new bike! 

3 comments:

deborah said...

I hear you! My son will be 9 in January. I feel EXACTLY the same way as you said it-"Oh how I would love just one day with my little baby back, but I think a days worth of diapers and a night of no sleep would be about all I could take!."
It really does go by so fast! And 9 sounds so old!!

Grandma T said...

Great birthday pictures and WHOW, your Mom is a knock-out!!

Kim said...

Just catching up on blog reading. I feel the same way, at times I long for just one day to go back and hold Claire as a baby. I am certainly enjoying this age with her very much but it does go by so fast. I am enjoying reading about all your family adventures!