photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Smores in the chiminea.

Saturday night after dinner, my husband fired up our chiminea and we made smores.

Well, tried to make them is more like it.  We wrapped them up in tinfoil and laid the in the fire but they got a little too done.  Dan and I decided that we need to use two layers of tinfoil.

When the smores didn't work we switched to marshmallows so the kids didn't mind.

I took quite a few pictures on Auto that looked like this:
 And then I switched something and turned something and it looked like this:
I liked the way that looked so I left it that way and we took a few more pictures.






I really do need to figure out what I'm doing. It's fun playing around though!

3 comments:

deborah said...

Ooooo, I like the lighting and effect on those pictures! Awesome!

Mari said...

I love the way those pictures turned out. Even if the smores didn't turn out - I bet there were good memories made!

Grandma T said...

Such happy faces!!