photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, November 4, 2011

7 Quick Takes



---1---
Sarah is going camping this weekend with a friend for her birthday. Sarah is excited.  I'm a little nervous.  Sarah has never slept over anywhere for the entire weekend.  I'm sure she will do great. 

---2---
Peter's birthday is next weekend but he is a having his best friend sleepover tonight.  I'm not sure they will know what to do without any girls bugging them!

---3---
Peter has also his Cub Scout Rain Gutter Regatta on Saturday afternoon.  He and Dan have worked hard on the boat and they tested it last night.  Hopefully it will win a few heats.

---4--
But if his boat doesn't win anything, I'm sure our chili will.  There is also a chili cook-off tomorrow at the Regatta.  The boys are supposed to help their parents mothers make chili and the chili is going to be judged at the Regatta.  I think I make a very tasty chili.  We'll find out tomorrow if anyone else thinks so.

---5---
 I keep getting emails with titles like: "Meet great singles in your area over the age of 65!" and "Is your arrest record online?" Who do these people think I am???

---6---
I found this on Facebook this week and love it almost as much as the thankful saying I found on Facebook last week:

---7---
Going to lunch with my BFF again today.  I really miss seeing her every day but I am happy that we do get to go to lunch to catch up.  Trying to make this a more regular habit because like I said, I miss her!

I'm going to lunch on Sunday with three of my oldest friends - they were all bridesmaids in my wedding.  They all still live in Charlotte so I don't get together with them as much as I would like.  I'm just trying to figure out the best place around here to take them.  I'm sure I can come up with something tasty!


For more 7 Quick Takes, please visit Jen at Conversion Dairy.  Also, if you ever have time, you should read some of Jen's posts.  She was an Atheist who converted to Catholicism after much soul searching and research.  She is an excellent writer who is currently working on a book about her conversion.

No comments: