photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Did I really do that?

Last night as I was sitting in front of the TV watching American Idol with no chips and dip in hand because I had eaten all of the dip and was too lazy to mix anymore up, I thought to myself, WHAT HAVE I DONE??

Did I really purchase a workout video this morning and then proceed not only to tell my mom and my BFF about it but the entire Internet??

Geez...now I am actually going to have to do it.

If I had just kept my big mouth shut, I could have purchased it, tried it once, and then thrown it in the cabinet with all the other DVDs and no one would be the wiser.

Great. Just great. That's what I get for drinking lots of coffee and shopping online and having a blog...

I think we need a new motto - Friends don't let friends shop and blog caffeinated!

post signature

13 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

Should be friends don't let friends blog!

because NOW we want to see a picture of you working out to your DVD!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so funny. You will do great. Burn me a copy. LOL

Cynthia said...

Oh the internet can be a dangerous place...mix in caffeine...all bets are off!

Merrily Down the Stream said...

Accountability - A Good Thing or A B*tch?

Lerin said...

Blogs keep me accountable too... a blessing AND a curse! ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that's karma alright! Can you pass the dip please?

Anonymous said...

Shopping, blogging and coffee is a dnagerous mix!

I need to get my self motivated too, so you will have to let us know how it goes.

Denise said...

You are too funny, lol

jennwa said...

I can not say a word about you not doing something (especially exercising). How many times have I said I was going to do something, and 2 weeks later I have totally ditched it ?

Ellyn said...

Great motto.

Jewel said...

How can we possibly hold you accountable to using that DVD when we've all, no doubt, done the same thing AND also with exercise equipment! Argh! The money we could have saved!! *smile*

Rebekah said...

lol- cute motto

Jaina said...

You can do it! I'm going to Best Buy to buy it tonight. Don't worry. You won't be alone ;)