photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



I can't read blogs while music is playing in the background so I always have the volume on my computer turned down. But one day a couple of weeks ago, I was on my friend Kim's blog and this song started playing.

I guess Peter had turned up the volume when he had been playing on the computer. But boy, am I glad he did!

I love this song and couldn't get it out of my mind. I kept going back to her blog so I could hear it. So the next day, I happened to be running errands and popped into the Lifeway Christian Store and picked up a copy of Mercy Me's All That Is Within Me.

And now whenever I'm in the car, I crank this song up and think about how wonderful it will be to one day be finally home!

For other great music, please visit Then Sings My Soul at Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

post signature

7 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful, love it.

Robin hill farm said...

I love that song, and Mercy Me is one of my absolute favorite Christian bands. They have many beautiful songs with great lyrics that make me tear up when I sing them. Love it!

Robin hill farm said...

Oh, one more thing I wanted to share. Klove did an interview with the main singer of Mercy Me, and he said that when he was a kid, he was made fun of for his high pitched voice and almost quit singing because of it. So glad he didn't!!

Mari said...

I love this song too! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter!

Carla said...

glad you 'accidently' heard this one too! Easter blessings to you and yours:)

Mocha with Linda said...

This is a great song!

Cathy said...

A pretty song, thank you ~
Happy Easter!