photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Breakfast conversation.

I was eating breakfast with the kids this morning and Sarah said, "Mommy, you should grow a baby in your tummy!"

"I'm sorry honey but I'm getting too old to grow another baby in my tummy."

She frowned and crossed her arms.

"And besides," I continued. "I don't need another baby. I already have the best girl baby and the best boy baby in the world."

That made both kids smile.

And then Peter added, "Well it's a good thing you aren't going to grow any more babies because if it was another girl baby I think I would freak out!"

You and me both kid. You and me both!

post signature

14 comments:

Robin hill farm said...

LOL! You have some funny kiddos, Beth. :)

Brigit said...

Cute! :D

Coast Rat said...

Those are the precious moments and comments that help brighten our days with sunshine!

Mari said...

That is funny!

Denise said...

lol, your kids crack me up.

Cynthia said...

*chuckle*

Mandy said...

Haha!! You should totally grow another baby and freak him out!

Oh, I'm kidding!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny. You kids are so hilarious.

Laural Out Loud said...

VERY cute conversation.

My daughter is obsessed about having a little brother or sister. She keeps telling me to have God put a baby in my tummy already, lol.

Grandma T said...

I love me a good chuckle!!

Andrea said...

Your two sound just like my two!

I can't tell you how many times I've had this exact converstation...including the "I'll freak out" part!!

Momisodes said...

LOL! That is too funny :)

You have to love the honesty!

Kim said...

Your funny kids always make me smile!

Jaina said...

Great answer to that! Too cute as well :)