photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You better pay what you owe!

Since it's April 15th, the verse of the day at Biblegateway made me chuckle...

This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”- Romans 13:6-7

So you better pay what you owe because not only is it the law but it's The Law!

post signature

6 comments:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Such words of encouragement on tax day, Beth. Totally made my smile.

I definitely will be abiding my The Law, my friend. Thank you.

-Francesca

Kimberly said...

Some might call that verse "ironic". I call it "Sovereign"! How appropriate for today.

I also abided by The Law. We did our taxes the first weekend in February, got all our refunds within 3 weeks, and used the money to pay off debt. I understand that many people are still waiting for refund checks...

He & Me + 3 said...

We got money back, so we are really blessed.

tommie said...

how funny or ironic! But in any case, a good reminder. I am just thankful for Husband to have a good job with benefits in these times.

rhemashope said...

Ha! Perfect!

Melanie said...

Love it... great verse for tax day!