photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, June 5, 2009

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Today I completed Day 33 of the 30 Day Shred. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't even realize I had surpassed my goal of Shredding for 30 days.

So my final analysis of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred -

I'm. Hooked.

I love Shredding. I love it. In just 20 minutes a day I can really see my body transforming.

I actually have arm muscles now.

My rear end is tightening up.

My saddle bags are shrinking.

The flabby flesh on my thighs is disappearing.

But best of all - I feel great about myself and my body. It's been a long time since I could say that!

I wake up in the morning, check my schedule for the day and figure out the best time to Shred. And then here's the kicker - I actually do it.

If you want a quick workout that will give you results, get this DVD. You won't be sorry you did.

And that's all I'm going to say about Shredding.

For now anyway.

19 comments:

Mandy said...

You go, girl!! I'm going to try to start back on my walking routine this weekend. Kind of tough with an uncooperative 4 year old, though!

Denise said...

Awesome girlfriend.

Ann said...

Awesome! I am definitely going to check it out! After two babies in less than two years, I need some serious help! lol

Suburban Correspondent said...

Wow! Even I am tempted...

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you love it. I'm going to hit it hard after this baby is born. I don't know any other exercise videos that will give you such a good workout in 20 minutes. I'm totally impressed you made it 33 days though. That's tough!

Kimberly said...

One quick question...you started out using soup cans. Did you ever progress up to hand weights? If so, how heavy were the weights?

Got birthday money and buying the SHRED!! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jessica Ryan said...

Sounds great... I'll get to it... just as soon as I put down the wine glass and lick the chocolate off my fingers!

He & Me + 3 said...

i too love it, now if I can just stop eating donuts i might lose some weight too. LOL
It is tough, but a good tough.

Merrily Down the Stream said...

All right - I give up. I'll go get it now...

Rebekah said...

Awesome! I've been bored with my exercise routine. I think Im gonna check the Shred out.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Ok, so you've talked me into it. I'm going to have to check it out!

jennwa said...

You are looking great. You are getting so many great cuts.

Jillian rocks!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Beth Cotell said...

Kimberly,

I bought 3 pound weights after about 4 days of doing the Shred with soup cans.

After a month 3 pound weights are still perfect but I'm hoping to graduate to 4 pounders in another month.

Beth

Evden said...

That is awesome to see results! I am so glad you and Jennifer told me about these videos. I love the circuit style, you just don't get bored. I have been doing mostly Jillian videos for 6 weeks and have noticed a difference. No major weight loss, but much less flab. Yes Jillian rocks!

Aimee said...

Oh crud. I was kind of hoping you were going to tell us that Jillian Michaels was a fraud or something. Now I'm going to have to try Shredding ;)

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I keep resisting the shred but I haven't heard anything bad about it (except ya know the exercise factor.)

Considering I ate leftover birthday cake as a late night snack, I need to do SOMETHING! ;)

Tina said...

Great! I need to look into this!! I'm glad you feel so good!! :)

rhemashope said...

I told my mother about you and The Shred and now she's doing it!

Jaina said...

Yay!!! Congrats on surpassing the 30 days! I'm getting back on track tomorrow morning for sure. I love the results I saw when doing the Shred, I need to get back on it. Thanks for inspiring me to start both times!