photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, June 8, 2009

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday!

Today I want to talk about the Miracle of Life. The miracle of Denise's life in particular.

If you've been a Miracle Monday reader for a while then I'm sure you know Denise. She's been a regular contributor and commenter here for a long time.

The fact that Denise is with us today is a true miracle.

When Denise's mom told her dad that she pregnant he told her to get rid of the baby. They already had three other kids and he didn't want another one.

Denise's mom was heartbroken but she went to her doctor and asked what she could do. The doctor gave her some pills.

Her mom took half of the pills and began to spot but nothing more. She took the rest of the pills and began to cramp and bleed very heavily and thought she had miscarried the baby...

...until one night three months later when she felt the baby kick!


Denise was born with a birth defect because of the pills her mother took but through prayer she forgave her mother who passed away in 2006.

And after much more prayer, the Lord also has finally healed Denise's relationship with her father. They are now going to church together!

From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. - Psalm 71:6

If you want to share a miracle or an answered prayer it's easy. Write a post on your blog and leave the link to the post (not the link to your main page) here with Mr. Linky. And be sure to mention my blog and URL in your post.

8 comments:

Denise said...

I love you my friend.

Joan said...

God is sooooooo GOOD!

Blessings

He & Me + 3 said...

That birth was truly a miracle. Thank God for His Mercy.

rhemashope said...

WOW. WOW. WOW. I am totally blown away by this story. Thank you so much for sharing it! What an example of faith and forgiveness Denise is! May God continue to use her for His glory.

I love Miracle Monday, Beth.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

What an absolutely amazing story, Beth! It is good to come back to your site and be reminded of how much I enjoy it here.

Thank you. I think I'll visit Denise's site next. :)

-Francesca

Robin hill farm said...

That brought tears to my eyes. Miracle, indeed! Thank God for Denise.

Janna said...

Thank you for sharing her story. God definintely has a special plan for her life.

Jaina said...

This is a beautiful story. I love Miracle Mondays.