photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's BAAAAAAAAAACK!

I love Dairy Queen. I'm sure I've mentioned it before. But if not, let me restate it for you.

I. Love. Dairy Queen.

Specifically, I love DQ Blizzards.

And even more specifically, I love The Brownie Batter Blizzard.

I just got my DQ monthly email (yes, I am a member of the Blizzard Fan club and I get an email from them every month letting me know what the Blizzard of the Month is) and The Brownie Batter Blizzard is the Blizzard of the Month.

I emailed my husband as soon as I got the email and I told him that I had tears in my eyes.

The Brownie Batter Blizzard hasn't been the Blizzard of the Month for probably two years (give or take a few months.) And because it's a specialty Blizzard you can only get it when it's a Blizzard of the Month.

I think DQ is going to be seeing a lot of me this month.


And yes, I have noted the irony that my previous post that was published a mere two hours ago was about Shredding, and pointing and laughing, and squishy bellies, and six-packs. But, ya'll, it's The Brownie Batter Blizzard.

I'll just have to Shred a little harder this month.

15 comments:

RR Mama said...

After the day I had yesterday and today, I totally deserve one of these!

Mari said...

Thanks! However I think you should have never told me this!

Jessica Ryan said...

can you Eat & Shred? LOL

Merrily Down the Stream said...

That is precisely why we exercise - so we can eat naughty things!

Denise said...

That looks yummy.

Robin hill farm said...

Oh well, just do an extra shred routine and you'll be fine. :)

Jewel said...

Ohhh, my husband and I love the tropical blizzards! Our local DQ is the best!

He & Me + 3 said...

YUM!

Momisodes said...

*drool*

I <3 Dairy Queen.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, looks yummy! I am a big fan of the Hawaiian (no idea how to spell that) blizzard myself but I might just have to try this.

eetomost said...

Gurl, i love me some brownie batter! Just yesterday on facebook i was wondering if it was weird to be craving brownie batter, hmmm. I'll have to check into the blizzard of the month club! Thanks for the idea:)

Leigh-NC

rhemashope said...

You. are. hilarious. 8)

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, it's my ABSOLUTE favorite thing they have EVER had!!!

I MUST get one before the month is over...at least one! :)

Jaina said...

Ooooh, that sounds delicious. Just do an extra shred or something in the middle there ;)

Corey~living and loving said...

Sorry I have been MIA! Summer keeps me offline more than on.

I love DQ and blizzards. I worked there three summers. I had to make a rule that I could only have one ice cream anything a week. I somehow stuck to it. Something tells me I would not have the willpower these days. sigh...