photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, June 9, 2013

WIWS & Sunday Best


 I continue to be drawn to pink lately.  Perhaps Sarah's nine year infatuation with anything and everything pink is finally wearing off on me. 

That and I bought these cute pink sandals last year and I really needed some outfits to go with them.





Shirt:  Target
Pants:   Marshalls (Yes.  Somewhere other than Target or Kohl's.  They both failed me this year...the only thing white they were carrying was skinny jeans.  I need to drop a couple more pounds before I can get into some white skinnies.  Is it just more or is white denim less forgive than dark denim?)
Sandals:  Target

Head on over to Fine Linen and Purple and Camp Patton to see what everyone else wore to Mass today.

7 comments:

jennwa said...

I love that top !!! Pretty, Pretty!! I may have to borrow it :)

Karen said...

Cute outfit! I like the pink sandals, they add a nice pop of color.

Katrina Rose said...

Model!! So pretty.

Grandma T said...

Beautiful in pink!

Amelia Bentrup said...

I love that pink top!

Nichole @ Yackity Shmackity said...

I need to learn how to pose non-awkwardly, like you!
I really like the white pants, with coordinating shoes and top look. :)
Kohls has been a bummer in general for me this year. I get tons of kid's stuff there, but never find anything for myself.

Rachel said...

I don't think white denim is forgiving at all! You look lovely and I like the matching pink top and shoes!