photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, June 17, 2013

What I Wore Sunday ...on a Monday!

Joining the ladies at Fine Linen and Purple for What I Wore Sunday ...on Monday!

What can I say?  I had Sarah take my picture before Mass on Sunday morning and then I totally forgot all about posting them. I'm going to blame it on Father's Day, a big lunch, and going to the pool with the family.


Continuing the tradition of posing as if I am alone on a beach pondering the meaning of life.
Whew! Wiping brow and pleased that all the reflecting is over.

It's a twofer folks! Reflecting and brow wiping all in one shot.

And just to prove I did not go to Mass barefooted as the above photos might make you think.
Details:
Dress: Target
Shoes: Kohl's
Bangles: Kohl's

I wore this outfit on Easter but styled it much differently since it was pretty cold on Easter.  My arms and legs however, are still just as white.  If it ever stops raining here, maybe I can get a little sun on these pale appendages.  I'm not promising anything though as ut us raining right now.  Again.  Blech.


5 comments:

Colleen said...

Self tanner! Not that I can ever remember to use it until I actually need it, but maybe you're less scatter brained than I. I love the dress, and your deep thoughts :)

jennwa said...

pretty dress !!!!

jennwa said...

pretty dress !!!!

Lisa said...

Cute dress, Beth! Love the polka dots.

-Kinsi- said...

Love the mixed polka dot dress. This is actually a print I've not worn much of in my life, but I'd love to explore more :-)