photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Oldies. Goodies.

Remember the good ole days on this blog when I used to actually write posts?  Posts that were filled with words. Lots of words.  Lots of words with poor grammar, poor sentence structure and misspellings even though I have and use spell check but lots of words none the less.

And then my blog morphed into link-ups, lists, and pictures of me dressed for church.

What happened?  I have no idea but the writer in me wants to make a comeback.  Not sure I have anything left to say but I'm going to give it a shot. 

So watch out, y'all.  "Write More!" is at the top of my bucket list for the summer.  I guess this is fair warning.  Duck and cover if necessary.

In anticipation of writing more, I've decided to join a link-up and list some of my favorite posts. 

(Oh, the irony!)

1. Tiny Hand Prints - Original post date: February 11, 2009 - My French doors are still dirty and I'm almost okay with that.

2. Don't Even Get Me Started - Original post date: September 4, 2007 - Some good old fashioned (and long-winded) venting.  Read this before you buy a Dell computer!

3. To The Tree!  -  Original post date: May 21, 20071 - Not one of Sarah's proudest moments but one that we all still laugh about to this day.  (In fact, we just laughed about this last week - kid you not!)

4. What About All The Lasts? - Original post date: July 26, 2007 - This post still  makes me wistful but is still a good reminder to me to cherish my babies.

5. At the time, I did wonder... - Original post date: November 19, 2010 -  Gross. I was in such a hurry hand santizer was my only option...

6. Sarah Said - Original post date: April 15, 2011 - Because I'm awesome like that.  Good for a quick chuckle.

I could go on and on but I won't.  If you enjoyed any of these posts, add me to your reader and feel free to puruse the archives. I've written 1,125 posts so I'm sure you will find something you like!

Linking up with Grace at Camp Patton.  Head over there for lots of other great posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for writing! But words, lists, pictures I've always loved your blog. Thank you for being my friend over the years. You and your family are in my heart.