photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, March 24, 2008

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday again! Thanks for stopping by.

Most people consider a miracle a one time event. But there are some people that consider everything that happens in their day-to-day lives; all the mundane seemingly minor things that lead up to the big events in their lives, as being miraculous.

One such person is Angie at Keep Believing. Angie's husband Brian was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 1997, one month after they were married. She has been giving the back story on how she and Brian met, fell in love, and married each week at Miracle Monday. She plans to continue each week until we make it to present day.

She said her life is full of miracles - so many in fact that she could fill my pages for months. I hope so because I have really been enjoying the story of how she and her husband met and fell in love and how God was working in their lives when they didn't even know it.

Please go back and read the beginning of her story and I'm sure you will be waiting excitedly, just like I do, every Monday for another installment in the miracle that is her life.


***************************************************
If you have a miracle you would like to share, please post it on your blog and link back here using Mr. Linky. Please remember to use the link for your Miracle Monday post and not the front page of your blog. To do this, click on "Links to this Post" at the bottom of your post and highlight and copy the http address at the top of the page. This will be the link to the Miracle Monday post and not a link to the front page of your blog.

Please make sure you mention Miracle Monday and A Mom's Life in your blog post and feel free to use the Miracle Monday banner at the top of your blog post. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Have a Miraculous Monday!

post signature


Mr. Linky and Miracle Monday are closed now! Please come back next week if you have a miracle you want to share. In the meantime, please read these wonderful miracles and think about how God is still walking and working among us!

12 comments:

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Thank you for the compliment, Beth. Thanks for hosting. I love the constant reminders that every day is a miracle and I have LOVED reading all the amazing miracles written and shared by everyone.

KEEP BELIEVING

Amy Wyatt said...

I enjoy reading this each week even though I don't post on it every Monday. Thanks for hosting!

Tonya said...

Beth, GUESS WHAT??? We got a miracle YESTERDAY! After trying for many years to have a baby, my sister-in-law and her husband decided to adopt. They've been in the adoption process for many months but had yet to connect with a baby. Well, just a few weeks ago a local family found them and asked that they take their unborn baby. She was BORN YESTERDAY - EASTER SUNDAY! We're SO HAPPY! Now after 72 hours the adoption will be legal and baby Allie will be THEIRS!

Thanks so much for hosting this AWESOME "meme."

Love You!

Lakeville Vertical said...

Thanks for hosting this. I've read other weeks but thought I would post my miracle today. I look forward to reading others!!

Christina said...

I just read about Angie and her husband the other day on her blog and It is such a miraculous story. I pray the they keep getting the miracles they need.

Denise said...

Thanks for hosting this each week, I really enjoy it.

Shari said...

This is a great idea for a meme. Thanks for hosting it and letting me join in. It will give me the opportunity to see how God is working miracles in my life. I think that He may be doing miracles that I'm not giving Him credit for.

Jenileigh said...

I just found this tonight. I'll try to remember to participate next week. I've enjoyed reading all of the different miracles the Lord has worked in everyone's lives.

Jennifer said...

It is so heartwarming to read all of these stories.

Texasholly said...

I have been waiting on the edge of my seat for Angie's story. What a great idea...Miracle Monday. Thanks.

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

I am late with my Miracle Monday post. You'd think I would be on time for something once in a while...

www.waymorehomemade.blogspot.com

Amy said...

You are so right as every day truly is a miracle. Thanks for the reminder! =)