photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, March 17, 2008

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday again! I hope many of you will want to share your own miracle so that others may find inspiration in the wondrous way God works.

This week, I would like to highlight the miracle that Elizabeth over at elizabeth embracing life posted last Monday. I got chills as I read this miracle and by the end of her post I was in tears. Please, if you don't do anything else today, go to her blog and read this miracle!

God is wonderful and can do anything! Elizabeth's post is truly proof of that!

***************************************************

Baby Gracie update:

Last week I asked you all to pray for Baby Gracie, who was born with only half a heart. She came through the surgery to repair her heart with no complications. They removed her from the machine that was helping her heart to pump and it pumped on it's own!

She will stay in the hospital for the next 4-6 weeks before she can return home. And she will need another surgery 6 weeks after her return home and another surgery when she turns 2.

Please continue to pray for her healing and recovery and also to pray for strength for her parents.

***************************************************
Please write your miracle on your blog and link back here using Mr. Linky. Please make sure you link back using the post you are writing for Miracle Monday. Do not link to your home page. To do this, click on "Links to this Post" and highlight and copy the http address at the top of the page. This should be the link just to the Miracle Monday post and not a link to front page of your blog.

Please feel free to use the Miracle Monday banner at the top of your blog post.

Have a Miraculous Monday!

post signature

Edited: Miracle Monday is now closed. Please check back next Monday if you have a miracle you want to share. Enjoy reading through these that have already been posted.

16 comments:

Chelle' said...

What a great follow up. I love when God moves in mighty, powerful and OBVIOUS ways.

You can't discount that being ALL Him now can you???

Denise said...

Praise God for watching over baby grace.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Have I told you what a wonderful idea this series is!?!

Tonya said...

Beth, this is my first time posting with you on this "Miracle Monday." What a fun idea! I posted this morning on being able to witness a TRUE ENCOUNTER with GOD.

Thanks so much for this lovely idea, I look forward to next Monday. =-)

Christina said...

Great news about Gracie. I will post my miracle in a little while.

Laura said...

I am hanging my head like a kid that didn't do her homework. I want to do this, and then Monday comes and I am empty-handed.
I am hoping that when school lets out for Easter break, I can create a miracle and actually write my Miracle Monday post in time.

AutoSysGene said...

Looks like Gracie got her miracle. I've been praying...

elizabeth embracing life said...

Thanks for using the experience/miracle with Emily. Praise for continued progress for baby Grace. I have a post-it on my frig. and my husband asked who Grace is? I now look forward to the blessings of seeing how God works through the lives of others. Again fabtabulous idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for Gracie...I've had her on my prayer list and will continue to remember her :o)

bauer zoo said...

you are doing a great service...letting everyone see miracles we may not hear about on the news or even see as the blessings they are without a little "help".
thank you for starting this beth!

Melissa said...

oh thank goodness she is doing well! Im sure that is a huge weight off their shoulders! Give them our love!

tommie said...

Yeah for Gracie!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Beth, I love this tribute to our awesome God! What a way to give Him glory. Thanks so much for being obedient and doing this.

I am a day late (and a dollar short as my mama used to say!), but "never late then never!" is what i like to say. :) I posted my miracle Monday today. I look forward to participating on Mondays. Blessings!

Christina said...

I actually posted my miracle in the you tube video underneath. Sorry it wasn't very clear. I am not too hot on the computer so I am trying my best to fix this. I want to know how to put the Miracle Monday button in my sidebar. Is this easy?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This is an awesome idea and I will keep Baby Grace in my prayers.

Ann(ie) said...

Such a wonderful report about Baby Gracie. The power of prayer is a beautiful thing. xo.