Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Betcha you didn't know....

...that if you type "pirate treasure hunt clues" into Google, my blog will be the first result that comes up.  Pretty impressive, huh?  I thought so too.

A little less impressive? I'm #4 if you type in "strange perversions".



**Don't forget - You have until Wednesday at 9:00 pm to leave a comment on this blog post for a chance to win a copy of  I Just Can't Take It Anymore.  (And just so you know, you don't have to have your own blog.  Just make sure you leave a way for me to get in touch with you if you are the winner.)

3 comments:

Annikke said...

#1? Nice place to be!

Jeff said...

Your #1 on that 'strange perversion' search now :)

Kimberly said...

That's like my post from last week. I'm the first non video post to come up if you google "how do rednecks go sledding"!!