photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, May 9, 2008

See Peter.

See Peter.

See Peter read.

See Mommy.

See Mommy smile.

See Daddy.

See Daddy breath a sigh of relief that all the money he paid the preschool is paying off, especially since Mommy can't seem to teach Peter anything.





post signature







13 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, reading in preschool? Pretty impressive..somehow I think you might have had something to do with that :)

Anonymous said...

Very impressive.

I think my two year old is going to be reading before my 4 year old. One loves books and one has no interest.

Corey~living and loving said...

tee hee....love it. :) we have that book!
have a great weekend!

Annikke said...

That is awesome! Way to go Peter

Mari said...

Yeah for Peter - reading is a huge accomplishment and one that helps in all other aspects of education. I hope he keeps enjoying it!

Bonnie said...

Go Peter Go !

Goldenrod said...

I taught 1st grade for many, many years. For my birthday one year I received a card that had this big old black spot on the front of it.
(The big black spot was supposed to represent a germ, I think.)
Under the spot were these words ... See this spot? It is a bad spot. It will make you sick. Then you open up the card and it says, "Run Spot run." (That was probably my favorite card of all time.)

Tina said...

Yippie! That's so cool! :)

Texasholly said...

So cute (and smart)!

Brittany said...

Yay, Peter! Read, Peter, Read!! :) haha.

Ann(ie) said...

HA! GOOOOOOOO Peter!! Fabulous Mom's day present!

Christina said...

Thats Awesome. I love to read and it's great to see kids reading.

Jaina said...

Congrats to Peter!! He has just entered a wonderful world. You must be so proud!