photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, May 19, 2008

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday once again!

This week, I would like to share you with all a miracle that was posted by Katiebod from Roses are Red, Violets are Violet. She describes the miracle that occurred after she prayed to God asking for his help finding a new job after the adoption of her son. I love it when these miracles give me goosebumps. Head on over to her blog to read all about it.

If you are going to participate in Miracle Monday this week, it's simple. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below. Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can copy the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.

And, if you are interested in spreading the word about Miracle Monday, please feel free to copy the code from my sidebar into yours.

Have a great Miracle Monday!

post signature

This edition of Miracle Monday is now closed. Please stop back by next Monday to post new miracles. Thanks for participating!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hello my sweet friend, I hope you have a great week.

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Every day is a miracle... is it not?

McMommy said...

Just me...swinging by to say hi!! :)

Lisa said...

Beth,
Thank you for all of your kind words & support on my blog - I look forward to emailing you & getting to know you better when I get back from the beach. We're going to Folly Beach - ever been there? We used to live in Hickory!

Anyway, your words are encouraging, and I, like you, can beat this MS junk!

Chat again soon!