photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, May 5, 2008

Miracle Monday

It's Miracle Monday time again!

This week I would like to highlight a neat miracle that was posted last week by Denise at Shortybear's Place.

Denise describes the miracle of meeting her husband. The story has an unexpected twist at the end so make sure you read the whole post. It truly is a reminder that God has a plan for us and for our lives, even when we are in the 6th grade.

And actually, He has a plan for each of us before we are born (Jeremiah 1:5) and I love it when we get to look back and see a great plan come together!

If you are going to participate in Miracle Monday this week, it's simple. Just post a miracle on your blog and link it back here using Mr. Linky below. Please mention "A Mom's Life" and my URL in your post. And if you want, you can use the Miracle Monday button in your post as well.

PLEASE NOTE - when linking make sure to link to your Miracle Monday post. Do not link to the front page of your blog. It is important that you link to the Miracle Monday post so that when others are reading your miracle in the future, the link will take them directly to your miracle and not to the front of your blog.For an explanation on how to do this, please check here. Or, you can always email me and I will be glad to help you. My email address is in my profile.

Have a great Miracle Monday and thanks for participating!

post signature

This edition of Miracle Monday is now closed. Thanks to all who participated by posting a miracle and thanks to all who stopped by to read the miracles. Please come back next Monday for more!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beth, Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

oh, I was so excited to be able to share my story...I hadn't thought about blogging it til today. Thanks for the opportunity!

Brittany said...

Thanks for sharing this Beth! I have yet to be able to share anything. Not that wonderful things aren't happening... I just need to be more thankful for the little things, I think!

Denise said...

I really appreciate you hosting miracle monday, it is such a sweet blessing.

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

ok - it's not real deep today. I have enough other deep stuff going on in life. This had to be light-hearted today. ;)

McMommy said...

I haven't shared any miracles yet...while I am appreciative for all the little ones that happen every day, I still haven't found the "exact" one that has moved me to write about it yet.

But in the meantime, I sure enjoy Miracle Mondays!

Nancie said...

Hi,

I just found your blog. I am linking you on my blog and hope to participate in future, God willing.

Thank you for hosting this and the link to Denise's post. It's so encouraging. How God works in His marvelous ways!

May you have a blessed week ahead.

Christina said...

I am going to try to post a miracle next Monday. Being without a computer for 2 weeks has really thrown me for a loop.