photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please help me spread the word!

I have created a button on my sidebar promoting Miracle Monday. If any of you would like to help me spread the word, I would appreciate it.

It's easy! Just copy and paste the text under the Miracle Monday button (on the sidebar to your left) and put it on your side bar. Then if others are interested, they can click on the button to find out more about it.

I am trying to round up more miracles and the more people that know about it, the better!

post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I'm adding it o my blog. Thanks for sharing!

McMommy said...

I am starting something new on Fridays...called POW! Post of the week. (my post today explains more about it.) Anyhoo, I think you should come link up your Miracle Monday post each week!

jennwa said...

I am a spreadin'

Maude Lynn said...

Will do!

Kellan said...

I have read several posts on other blogs for Miracle Monday and love them.

Have a good evening - see you - Kellan

Tracy said...

Consider it done! :)

Bonnie said...

I've never actually posted a M.M. post but I love the idea and love reading the other posts and one day I might just surprise you by writing one of my own !! :) I put your button in my side bar ....

Amy Wyatt said...

I already have the picture but I will go back and add the code to the button. Would you help me spread the word about Then Sings My Soul Saturday too?
BTW... have you asked for your meme to be listed at CWO?

Brittany said...

I added you to my sidebar! :)