photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pilot Mountain (Or Mount Pilot if you are a fan of the Andy Griffith Show)

On Saturday morning we headed out bright and early for a hike with Peter's Cub Scout Den.  The thing I hate about bright and early on a Saturday is that it's so bright and early. Immediately after I packed the picnic lunch into the car, we headed to Sheetz for a large cup of coffee and then caravaned to Pilot Mountain with the rest of the families.

Here are a few shots from the morning:












I discovered that the nice thing about heading out bright and early on a Saturday morning is that you still have plenty of time to do other exciting things - like housework!

3 comments:

Mari said...

What fun! Looks like beautiful scenery.

deborah said...

My kids would love hiking like that!

And I'm an Andy Griffith fan, so your title gave me a chuckle!

jennwa said...

Great pictures !!!!!