Here are the details of this meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
1. I love the Pioneer Woman and I love to see what she's cooking. And many times I will actually try the recipes myself. My favorite recipe so far is the Crash Hot Potatoes. I love them. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed.
Just make sure you leave them in the oven long enough for the outsides to get crispy. That's important. And don't worry, even when the outsides are crispy, the insides will still be soft and almost creamy. YUM.
2. I read the obituaries almost daily. I am only 38. I don't think this is something you should be doing until you are at least 58 but yet, I can't stop myself.
I think I do this in part because I am nosy and I fancy myself a bit of a sleuth. I like to try to determine cause of death. Those folks at CSI got nothing on me.
3. I drink coffee every day. This is a habit I started almost two years ago. But what I really love is a good chai tea. And recently, I discovered that I like iced chai tea. A new coffee shop has opened up near me and they make the best iced chai tea. Love it!
But I dislike Starbuck's chai. ICK!! They use waaaaaaaaay too much ginger in their version and it really burns. I'm not sure who is in charge of things at Starbucks but they must like their coffee bitter and their chai burny. Double ICK!
4. I do a load of laundry almost every day. I would rather do one small load every day than a bunch of big loads one day a week. I just wash everything in cold and I throw everything in together. And I still don't iron.
5. I have a small callous at the base of the pinkie finger on my right hand. It's been there for months. It won't go away and I don't even know why it's there in the first place. I don't do any manual labor. Just ask my husband. I leave all the real work to him.
6. We have been growing tomatoes this summer. This is our first attempt at gardening. It's gone pretty well so I think we will expand next year and add a couple of other things.
I love tomato sandwiches and thanks to our little garden, I have eaten them for lunch almost every day for the last 3 weeks. I've even had them for breakfast.
And I like them on white bread with Hellman's mayo and salt and pepper. And don't ever put a tomato in the fridge. They are way better at room temperature. And if you can time it right, they taste the best right off the vine.
7. I'm a meme rule breaker.
For instance, the rules to this meme state to list 6 random things about yourself and I am listing seven! ***gasp***
Also, it states to tag six people but I'm not going to tag anyone! ***gasp***
See. I told you I was a meme rule breaker. I don't think you need any more proof than that!