photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Friday, September 25, 2015

7 Quick Takes: Edition Phone Dump

It's Friday and I'm heading off to Mass but I thought I would do a quick dump of my phone and call it 7 Quick Takes!
1. We got a load of mulch delivered yesterday.  We (and of course, I mean Dan) got a lot of it put out last night before the rain started.  It's been raining all night and it's supposed to be a rainy weekend.  Guess we (he) won't be able to get the rest out until it dries.

2. Speaking of my hardworking husband, here he is doing something that he's good out but that he hates - checking math homework.  This is one of those things that makes me love him even more!

3. I snapped this during the Vatican anthem the other day. Sarah saw it on my phone and asked why the Pope looked like he was sleeping!  (I am assuming he was deep in prayer but maybe he was just bowing his head respectfully.)

4. This is Sarah chowing down on a wing.  YUM!

5. See this pretty necklace?  My friend Jennifer gave it to me for my birthday.  So pretty!  I was trying to take a selfie so I could send it to her and when Sarah saw my results she grabbed the camera and said, "Mom, let me do this for you so all of your chins don't show."  (And I will save you from seeing the picture I took with my THREE CHINS!)

6.Just a pretty shot of the sun setting. The phone never does it justice.

7.I spent some time last weekend canning peppers!  So pretty.  So tasty.
And that's 7!  Head over to Kelly's for more 7 Quick Takes and have a great weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I love the necklace!
I never heard of canned peppers. Sounds like a messy job, but how ice to have them!