photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I...

Tonight as we were sitting down for dinner, I grabbed my camera to snap a few shots of my plate.

I want to share a recipe later on this week and every good blogger knows you need a picture with your recipes.

As I was quickly taking shots of the plate, my husband said, "What I Wore Sunday, What I Ate For Dinner Saturday. Next it's going to be What I Dropped Off At the Toilet Tuesday!"

And that sent the kids erupted into laughter. Needless to say, our dinner conversation literally went down the toilet after that.

But we were laughing and happy and the dinner was delicious.

So stay tuned for What I Had For Dinner Saturday one day next week and hopefully What I Dropped Off at the Toilet NEVER!

2 comments:

Mari said...

I feel your pain... :)
I get mocked for taking pictures of our meals all the time.
I say good job!

deborah said...

heehee! This sounds like something that could've happened at our house.

I like the first two kind of posts. I'm good without the third..EVER! :)