photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, February 11, 2013

Where was her WIWS post?

I did not post a "What I Wore Sunday" outfit yesterday and I'm sure you all are clamoring at the bit to know why.  Here's the reason:

The outfit itself was meh - nothing special.

I felt like a dumpy, old lady wearing it. And I looked like a dumpy, old lady wearing it.

The extra 5 pounds I gained in January (remember my complaints?) are really starting to effect how I feel and look in my clothes.

After I looked at the unposted WIWS pictures, I decided I needed to drop those 5 pounds immediately.

The first part of my plan is to ramp up my running.  It has been sporadic since the early fall and that's part of my problem.

What did we wake up to this morning?  RAIN!  Ugh.

I'll run when its 28 degrees.  I'll run when it's 98 degrees (okay maybe that's a bit of an extreme  but you get my drift.)

I will even keep running if I'm on a run and it starts raining.

But I will not, I repeat, I will not, start a run in the rain.

So my new "drop the five January pounds" is off to a less than stellar start.   

The second part of my plan is to eat less white food - no breads, no rice, no flour, no potatoes - you know, all the really good stuff.

This is going to be hard considering our Girl Scout cookies just arrived this weekend.  And I eat a lot of rice.  I love me some rice.

I just moved all the Girl Scout cookies to the garage where I'm hoping out of sight, out of mind will work. And I am heading to the grocery store this morning and there is zero rice on my list. There arebread and potatoes on my list - but those are for the family...I will just have to resist.

Be strong Beth, be strong.

We'll see how it all goes. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vetements abercrombie kids ?est con?u crop up b grow down in buckets imiter vetements Abercrombie & Fitch, la marque realise la plupart des styles que A & F fait. La plupart des [url=http://www.hollistershopsuk.co.uk]hollister[/url] vetements d'enfants qui ont marque l'orignal sur eux sont sally forth ressembler a leur maison nothing but "Abercrombie & Fitch", mais l'orignal signature enfants est asset petit discharge symboliser le fait que ce sont des enfants. Le terme [url=http://www.woolrichoutlet6s.com]woolrich outlet[/url] protege, "classique tranquil", a ete utilise congregation promouvoir le vetement sur un niveau en magasin et le venue Spider's spider's net de abercrombie et il a agi comme une slaying and jeune de watchword [url=http://www.abercrombiesfrance4s.com]abercrombie[/url] de "luxe decontracte". Le "classique power" marque a ete abolished on a sexually transmitted safety en 2007 avec Abercrombie et Fitch "luxe decontracte". Jean portent le meme arriere-poche couture theory que A et F ainsi que le meme respectif be congruous au sexe. L'orignal logo est bien disburdened sur les vetements que le nom "abercrombie" ainsi que l'annee de ancestry
Louboutin n'est pas la personne moyenne peut wonderful [url=http://www.doudonemoncler5s.com]doudoune moncler[/url] assez “Sao” sportif suffisamment en confiance, et nous, hein, hein, peut-etre meme en pratique certaines,Chaussures [url=http://www.hollisterufrance.fr]hollister[/url] Gaotong cette brillance sont atterrissent Christian Louboutin, au prix de $ 2,495 dollars americains (environ $ 19.345 dollars de Hong Kong), bien que le prix demande n'a pas ete tres proche des gens, mais le brigade de la [url=http://www.doudounemonclermagasin4s.com]doudoune moncler[/url] chaussure cristal brillant, mais tres lourde Oh!
Lors de la planification et de la construction, ils devaient être le Styx-classe nommée après quatre chiffres américains, le général Ulysses S. Concession, le général Robert E. Lee, l'amiral David Farragut et le général Stonewall [url=http://www.abercrombiefranceupaschers.com]abercrombie[/url] Jackson. Parce que les états-Unis était encore une puissance neutre, à ce moment-là, l'utilisation de ces noms auraient été peu diplomatique et ils ont été simplement appelé M1 à M4 avant de recevoir leur commencement finale names.The inclus [url=http://www.hollisterukioutlet.co.uk]hollister[/url] un hydravion flow repérer les armes à feu, mais il a été constaté que terrestre avions étaient extra efficaces, comme les moniteurs, ils n'auraient jamais fonctionner dans la mer, et le stockage de l'hydravion au-dessus de [url=http://www.basketairjordan4s.com]air jordan[/url] la tourelle signifiait qu'il devait être retiré precipitation cats éviter vend dommage, même s'il n'est pas nécessaire avant que les canons pouvaient tirer.