photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Boring to-do list, pretty shoes, and sour cream.

I have been on a tear this morning!  I have been checking things off my to-do list left and right:

Trash to dump
Return library books
laundry
Balance check book
Pay bills
Wrap Peter's birthday presents
Sync car with cell phone
Send pictures to family members
Read book

And yes, read book refers to reread the book that Peter will be reading tomorrow night while his sister is at the Father/Daughter dance.

And speaking of the dance, Sarah is absolutely thrilled with the dress and shoes I picked out for her.  It's usually 50/50.  She has her own certain tastes and they are vastly different from mine but I knew as soon as I saw the size 1 sparkly silver heels she would be smitten.  And I was correct. I have had a time keeping her from tap dancing in them in the bathroom for the last two weeks.



Now I must dash out to visit my grandmother at the rest home and pick up some sour cream because you can't have burritos made out of left over pot roast if you don't have sour cream.

1 comment:

deborah said...

I'm smitten with the shoes!

And the dance looks like it was a success. There's something so sweet about daddys and their daughters.