photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, January 15, 2012

And it's not over yet!

New England Patriots win! (Sorry Tim Tebow.  I think you are a sweetheart  but I had to pull for the Pats!)

Pepper Jack Pimento Cheese Toasts shared with my husband.


Basketball (Sarah actually touched tried to shoot a couple of times and passed the ball a couple of times. Her confidence is growing with each game.)

Jenga, Old Maid, Connect Four and Candy Land.  (When will that girl tire of Candy Land?)

2 episodes of Winter Wipeouts (Jill we miss your sarcasm.  Vanessa Lachey isn't snarky enough for us.)

Date night with my husband. (We quickly plowed through a very nice gift card given to him by his manager - filets and double decker cheesecakes will do that!)

And the good news? We still have a full day left in the weekend. I love weekends but long ones are even better.

2 comments:

Grandma T said...

Amen to that!!

John Moorehouse said...

Dear Beth, First off..go Pats! Secondly, I apologize for using the comments section to contact you but I am trying to reach many Catholic moms and this seemed like a decent way to do it. My name is John Moorehouse. I live in western Mass (born in Lynn near Boston, thus a legit lifelong Pats fan)I publish Catholic Men's Quarterly and distribute a great line of wholesome reading material called Classics Illustrated. Great material for boys and girls. Wonderful read alouds or read alones. And we are running a promotion through Valentine's Day specifically for Catholic moms. Please visit www.cifundraiser.com if you are interested and if you think it looks good, invite your friends. Best regards and God bless, John Moorehouse.