photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, January 4, 2010

Home.

Well, we are finally home!  After an inauspicious start to our two week Christmas trip to Massachusetts, we are finally home, safe and sound.

The trip was great.  We got to spend time with all of Dan's family.  We got to see a few sights around Boston and we got to enjoy being out of our normal routine. 

But now it's back to work for Dan.  And waiting on me this morning is laundry to wash, bills to pay, pictures to download, thank you notes to write, groceries to buy, toys to make room for, blog posts to write...  I'm getting tired just thinking about it all!

The kids however will be sleeping in and playing with their friends all day today.  For some reason, our school system has a teacher workday scheduled for today so I'm not sure how much work I'll actually be getting done.

But as nice as our trip was and even with all of that work piled up in front of me (and it is literally piled up in front of me...if I wasn't so busy, I would take pictures of all the laundry and the mail and the toys and, well you get my drift) I'm happy to home. 

6 comments:

Grandma T said...

And a great big WELCOME HOME to you!!

Robin hill farm said...

Good to have you back! I've missed your blog posts.
My goodness, that is a long list of things to do! That ought to keep you busy for a while. :)
Hope you have a great day, and Happy New Year!! Beth.

Mari said...

Welcome home! And yes - it is always good to be back home, and even in the routine again!

Kimberly said...

Don't complain about teacher workdays! :-) I teach in the neighboring district from you and we had to jump right in with kids and everything. No workday for us till the end of the month.

Glad you are home safe. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Momisodes said...

I had no idea you were in my neck of the woods!!!!!

Were you here for the snow? We just got a ton recently.

Glad to hear your back home safe and sound :)

Jaina said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful trip! Welcome home, and Happy New Year!!