photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One of these days I'll be right on top of a trend instead of way behind it.

Good news! I have finally lost almost all of the weight I put on over the winter! 

Yep, that's right!  The 5-6 pounds I gained from January - mid March are now gone.  What took less than 3 months to gain took over 5 months to get rid of.  (I'll be reminding myself of that little tidbit this winter when I decide it's just too cold to run.)

And I did it just in time to buy a new bathing suit!

Oh, wait.  No, I did not do it just in time to buy a new bathing suit.  I did it just in time to put away the bathing suits for the summer. 

But no worries!  I'll look great in the skinny jeans I bought this past spring for my trip to Ireland.  I splurged and got a couple of pairs knowing that I could wear them this fall and winter.

But, no. 

Every article I read on Fall fashions is proclaiming that flare jeans are IN! And not boot cuts that I have several pairs of - FLARES! 

Flares. Ick.

Feels like I'm always a day late, a dollar short or a pound over when it comes to fashion.

No comments: