photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is what happens when you have a fickle, five-year-old business partner.

Aunt Cathy, I thought you should know that yesterday Sarah informed me that when she's older the two of you are going to open a restaurant.

Then she told me the restaurant was going to be named Nachos.

I just wanted to let you know that if you've had dreams of opening a quaint little bistro/bakery, it's now been turned into a Mexican joint.

But don't worry. She's only five. By tomorrow she will probably change the whole concept and call it Chicken Nuggets.

9 comments:

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Cute!! Mine would be called "salad"
my hubby's would be "coffee" my two year old's would be "nutella swamwich" and my 6 year old's restuarant would be called "watermelon and gummie worms"
fondly, MaryLea (pink and green mama)

rhemashope said...

Dear Sarah, stick with Nachos. I would SO go to a restaurant called Nachos.

Kimberly said...

As long as those nachos come with a side of white, melted queso dip, then I'll be there.

Of course I would totally go to a restaurant named Chicken Nuggets if it came with a side of honey mustard.

(Maybe Sarah and I should open that restaurant....) :-)

Jessica Ryan said...

I'll go to Nachos! (I'll also go to the Nutella restaurant too!)

Denise said...

I love it.

環保木棧板 said...

自動倉庫用塑膠棧板,一般倉儲用塑膠棧板,雙面型塑膠棧板,川字型塑膠棧板,田字型塑膠棧板,九磚形塑膠棧板,出口型塑膠棧板,低價型塑膠棧板,免煙燻棧板,環保棧板,膠合棧板,綠棧板,鐵棧板,南亞塑膠棧板,塑膠棧板,品質很驕傲,價格很謙虛塑膠棧板,

Grandma T said...

Sarah could help me open up that chicken pie restaurant I've always dreamed about. Do you think she would mind the smell of chicken cooking? Tell her I'll wait!!

Jaina said...

Haha, I like it. Simple and straightforward. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

A budding entrepreneur! I love it! :)