photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Free Music!

I'm a huge fan of Big Mama ,so when she said to head over here to get a free CD, well, I went as fast as I could.

If you write a blog, enjoy Christian music and would like a free Matt Maher CD, then get over there while the getting is good.

And let me just say, Sarah is rolling on the floor "crying" because her shoes are too loose and there's a fly in the house. I wish the CD was already in my grubby little hands because it would be cranked up right this very minute.

Edited to add - well, it looks like they had an overwhelming response and have given away all the free CDs for now. Sorry!

And after a 20 minute whining session, the shoes have been tightened and the fly has been killed. And alll is right with the world - for now.

post signature

7 comments:

Family Adventure said...

My 7 year old cries if there's a fly in the house. Now THAT is sad!

Hope you're having a good day otherwise!

Heidi

Jenileigh said...

Ah I missed it but thanks for passing this along.

Christy said...

Bummer! I missed it. Thanks anyway.

Kellan said...

Thanks for the link - very cool!

Nice to see you today - have a good evening - Kellan

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Thanks for the link and spreading the freebie.

Unknown said...

I haven't been here for a while, did you get a new look??? Your blog is so bright and cherry

elizabeth embracing life said...

My husaband will absolutely turn into a jungle man trying to scale the house to catch a fly. Even if it's in the wee hours of the morning, he can not sleep with a fly around. Bummer on the c.d. I am just to slow for these things.