photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tiny hand prints? Not any more.

Remember this poignant post I wrote two and a half years ago?  Take a minute and read it in case you have forgotten.  Tiny Hand Prints.

What a sweet post.

I still struggle with those hand prints.  I will go days and days between cleaning them off and no matter how long I go, within hours, the hand prints reappear - almost as if by magic.

I stopped getting upset by them along time ago. And not because I knew that the smudges were going to get larger and higher as my kids grew up and out and away but because I knew they were just going to come back again and again.  Nothing poignant about the dirt and grim - it's just a part of life with kids.

As I was cleaning this hand print off the glass yesterday,  I realized that the owners of the hand prints are about to have a new chore added to their chore list.

And that made me smile.
What is on their hands to make such dirty prints? They bathe and wash their hands on a regular basis, I promise!

No comments: