photo p1_zpsc8a7232f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p2_zpse73671a0.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p3_zps456abd62.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p5_zps95486d0f.png  photo j2_zpsc3f43514.png  photo p4_zps481d5f13.png

Monday, November 19, 2007

What do all these things have in common?

An M&M, a piece of broken glass, a plastic child-size coat hanger, a green magic marker, some plastic beads, some dried up shredded cheddar cheese, a Chuck E. Cheese token, a magnet shaped like a duck and a few giant dust bunnies. What do all these things have in common?

They were all found under my oven when my husband was trying to retrieve my watch which has a loose clasp. Apparently I was making some wild motions while trying to make a sandwich for his lunch this morning and my watch flew underneath the oven. (I really need to get that clasp fixed!)

What's under your oven?

3 comments:

jennwa said...

It is so funny you asked, because I had Cody clean under ours last night since we have company coming. We found a bionicle piece (of course), coco puffs, other unidentifiable pieces of food,and 3 or more yucky dust bunnies.

Megan Cobb said...

Pretty much exactly the same stuff except not my watch, and I'm guessing there'll also be some rice grains, whole wheat angel hair, and a grit or two. The painter will find out Friday when he starts painting my kitchen RED. I hope what he finds under there will not effect the quality of his work. ;)

Honey+2B's said...

Probably a few skeletons! j/k! I know for sure there is one of Ariana's plastic spoons that she put under there a while back and I couldn't move the oven out to get it, so I thought, what the heck! There's no telling what else is under there!